An Grianan, Isle of Islay
An Grianan, Isle of Islay – a beautifully refurbished self-catering property located in the picturesque village of Port Charlotte Islay.
Gaelic for ‘the sunny spot’ and, when the sun is shining, the garden at An Grianan is a real sun trap. So whether you prefer to relax inside in the Sun Room or enjoy the sea breeze in the garden. You will be able to soak up the beautiful views across Loch Indaal, over to the Mull of Oa and the picturesque conservation village of Port Charlotte.
Having been fully refurbished (2015), this semi-detached house is bright and in excellent decorative order with high quality furniture and fittings throughout. With new central heating and a stock of games, books and DVDs to enjoy. You will be cosy and warm whatever time of year you choose to visit this beautiful island.
An Grianan is within walking distance of all the excellent amenities of Port Charlotte and within easy reach of everything that Islay has to offer, making it an ideal base for you to explore the island from.
An Grianan is fully refurbished (2015) and furnished to a high standard. It provides bright, warm and comfortable accommodation with stunning views across Loch Indaal to the Mull of Oa and the beautiful conservation village of Port Charlotte.
An Grianan sleeps six people and we offer free WiFi
Accommodation on the ground floor comprises:
- Lounge / Sitting Room. Leather sofas, electric fire within a marble fireplace and large flat screen TV with Freesat and a DVD player.
- Sun Room. This bright room adjoins the sitting room and provides an outlook over the loch and the village that is hard to beat. It is furnished with an extending oak dining table and chairs and a comfortable sofa to sit back in and enjoy the views from.
- Kitchen. The kitchen is fully modernised and is equipped with everything you need to make you feel at home, including a cooker, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, iron and ironing board, as well a full range of crockery and utensils.
- Family Bathroom. There is a white bathroom suite with a shower over the bath and a heated towel rail. Towels supplied.
On the first floor there are three bright and generous bedrooms:
- Double Bedroom (front). This bedroom has lovely outlook over the loch and village. The double bed and bedside tables are oak and there is a built in wardrobe.
- Double Bedroom (back). This room looks onto the rear garden. The double bed and bedside tables are oak there is a built in cupboard for your clothes.
- Twin Bedroom (back). This room looks onto the rear garden. The two single beds and chest of drawers are oak and there is also a built in cupboard.
1 Daal Terrace
Isle of Islay
Telephone: 01496 840597